Obviously it’s not something you can easily get your hands on because it’s expensive. How expensive? that’s not important to know before you have this eyegasmic experience. Designed by Stuart Hughes, known for crafting one of the most luxurious products, this masterpiece only has 2 pieces. Don’t worry about the stock, you probably can’t grab one anyway.
The back which is made up of 24ct gold with an immense weight of 2000 grams has a magnificent total of 53 individually set sparkling gems dwell beautifully in solid 24ct Apple logo. Front frame is made from the oldest rock the world has to offer (75 million years old) in the form of Ammolite. What makes it more individual is 65 million year old T-REX Dinosaur’s thigh bone which was splintered and then shaved into the Ammolite, then finished off with ultimate jewel, as single cut 8.5ct flawless diamond inlaid in its own platinum surrounded with 12 outer flawless diamonds. Interestingly, these are the only specs available even on the official website of those who crafted this. No word whatsoever on the technical specs.
Now the heart-break, this comes in 5 million Pounds (8 Million US Dollars).
You may also like to check out:
- This 22c Gold iPad with 53 Diamonds in Apple Logo Costs $189,000
- This iPhone 4 Diamond Edition is Unlocked, White in Color and Costs $20,000
- iPad Diamond Now Available for Pre-Order for $19,999
- The 3 Million Dollar iPhone 3GS Supreme
- This iPhone 4 is Made of 200 Year-Old African Blackwood and 18K Gold. Costs $3500
- The 24c Gold Coated iPod touch (Special Limited Edition)
- This Diamond-covered iPhone 4 is the World’s Most Expensive Cellphone. Costs a Whooping $8,000,000