Here’s how you can too:
- Get your hands on a Music Beta invite by requesting one at music.google.com/music
- Point Mobile Safari at the same webpage and sign in using your Google account.
- Now, tapping a song will make it play in the iOS QuickTime player as usual. When scrolling through your music (using two fingers) remember to be patient – there’s a lot going on!
- Use the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen for Play, Skip and Shuffle buttons.
- One thing people may miss – you can use Music Beta to listen to music in the background too. Just press the home button, then double-tap it to open the multitasking tray. Swipe to the audio controls on the left and hit play. Voila, streaming music.