Oudin says that even Facebook’s simple blue and white layout can be more personalized using this cool tweak. It might not be the same over the top personalization of sites like MySpace and Bebo, Oudin’s hack showed that there are still new, innovative and creative ways to express yourself on Facebook.
Here's an example of Gerges Mourad's profile page for this cool hack:
1) Take a screenshot of your current Facebook page.Take a look at the video demonstration below:
2) Create a new Photoshop doc.
3) Grab the Slice tool (same family as the Crop tool) and select around the pictures.
4) With the Marquee tool, select around the sliced areas.
5) Bring the image that you want on Facebook into Photoshop and position it roughly the way you want it.
6) Drag the image layer under the Facebook layer and refine your positioning.
7) Go to “File,” select “Save for web and devices,” select all your document area, click “Jpeg, set the quality to 100% and save. Under slices select “All user slices.”
8) Upload your pictures to Facebook and tag them from last to first. When you get to the first picture click “Make this my profile picture.”