Without the original SIM card to activate iPhone 4 and 3Gs has never been easier with the SAM (Artificial Subscriber Module). Although SAM works on iPhones 4 ultrasn0w-unlocked, remain difficult to force the iPhone and iTunes in generating ticket activation. This condition is eating out the iPhone battery life and credit even if you do not use the unlimited internet package. Here’s how to fix using the SAM.
1. Jailbreak the iPhone using the latest Redsn0w 0.9.6b6
2. Once it is done, start Cydia and add http://repo.bingner.com repository
3. Then, install SAM and SAMPrefs
4. Start the Redsn0w 0.9.6b6 and select Deactivate. By doing this, it will undo the unlock and make way to SAM to operate
5. Now navigate to Settings > SAM and tap De-Activate iPhone
6. Connect your iPhone to the computer, start iTunes and allow iTunes activating your iPhone. If it is working well then an “iPhone is activated” message will pop up
Note: if it doesn’t work and saying that the SIM is invalid, you must select the carrier manually by choosing other methods than automatic, then tap on a SIMID, and you are done